National & Major Regional Events
Maryland Renaissance Festival (www.RennFest.com): A local favorite & the coolest thing since Walt Disney built Disneyland. It runs from the end of August to mid-October. See website for theme based festivals on select weekends.22nd-25th - Splash! (lifestylesflorida.com): Hotel take-over in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. Attended by thousands of liberated couples.
Thu 22nd - Fall Equinox.
Sun 25th - Folsom Street Fair (www.folsomstreetfair.com): San Francisco's nationally recognized Street Fair.
Mon 26th - In Loving Memory of A.R.D.
30th-1st - London Fetish Weekend (www.torturegarden.com): Hosted by Torture Garden, London's Hottest Fetish Club.
Maryland Renaissance Festival (www.RennFest.com): A local favorite & the coolest thing since Walt built Disneyland. It runs from the end of August to mid-October. See website for theme based festivals on select weekends.
1st-3rd - Mates Leather Weekend (www.matesleatherweekend.com): Gay Leather & Fetish Weekend in Provincetown, Mass.
7th-9th - Columbus Day Weekend
- Playa del Fuego (playadelfuego.org): The 'Burning Man' of the East Coast presented bi-annually.
- Meso Creso (Facebook): Regional art, music, burner festival for the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Sun 9th - DC Fetish Ball (DCFetishBall.com): Bringing together some of the scene's very best DJ's, Models, Fashion, &
Nationally Recognized Talent - all accented w/ an incredible play space in some of the city's most lavish venues -
DCFB offers a level of twisted delight worthy of the Nation's Capitol! So please join us for a night of unforgettable
beauty, intrigue, & sheer possibility. Presented by Richard A.D. & Metro Events, this is our flagship event & a night
you WON'T want to miss!
Fri 21st - In Loving Memory of J.D.D.
21st-23rd - Anime USA (www.animeusa.org): One of nation's largest & most recognized anime conventions takes place in DC.
21st-30th - Festival of the Dead (festivalofthedead.com): Salem, Mass. hosts one of Halloween greatest celebrations!
- Fantasy Fest (www.FantasyFest.net): Key West, Fla. hosts one of the nations largest gatherings for fanciful desire.
Tue 25th - DC High Heel Race (WashPost): One of the region's biggest traditions, & an event not to be missed (for everyone)!
Takes place the Tuesday before Halloween by 17th & Q St. NW DC. Crowds begin at 7pm. Now in its 25th year!
Sat 29th - Endless Night Vampire Ball (www.endlessnight.com): Scheduled every Halloween in New Orleans.
- Torture Garden Halloween Ball (www.torturegarden.com): Presented by London's hottest fetish club.
- Bondage Ball (www.bondageball.com): Hosted in Los Angeles & featuring nationally recognized talent.
- SMack! Fetish Ball (www.smack-fetish.com): Annual Halloween Ball in New York by Xris SMack.
- Fetish & Fantasy Ball (www.halloweenball.com): Las Vegas hosts one of the nation's most extravagant events.
Mon 30th - Halloween - Drac's Ball (www.draculasball.com) Hosted by Nocturne in Philly.
Tue 1st - All Saints Day.4th-6th - FaerieCon East (Faeriecon.com): Baltimore hosts one of the nation's largest festivals dedicated to myth & fantasy!
- EXXXOTICA Expo (exxxoticaexpo): Taking place over 3 days in 4 cities throughout the U.S.
- Danube Delights (Playcate.com): Week long swinger cruise.
Sat 5th - Torture Garden's Halloween Ball II (www.torturegarden.com): by London's hottest fetish club.
Sun 6th - Daylight Savings (Fall Forward 1 Hour at 2am Saturday Night).
17th-20th - DomCon (www.domconatlanta.com): Now hosted in New Orleans (formally Atlanta).
Fri 11th - Veteran's Day.
Thu 24th - Thanksgiving.
Fri 25th - Richard A.D. Anniversary
Sat 3rd - DC Krampuslauf (Event Page): One of DC's greatest new traditions takes place on H St. NE DC.
Tue 6th - St. Nicholas Day.
Sat 10th - Torture Garden X-Mas Ball (www.torturegarden.com): Presented by London's hottest fetish club.
Wed 21st - Winter Solstice (Saturnalia).
Sun 25th - X-mas.
Wed 28th - Happy Birthday to our very own Mistress Tyler.
Fri 30th - Special Birthday Celebration for Richard A.D.
Sat 31st - New Year's Eve - The Metro Underground Presents: New Year's Eve, a Black Tie Formal.
~ 2017 ~
An entirely new look, structure, & complete overhaul is coming to The Metro Underground.
So please stay tuned!
Back to Top.